Happy December 1st! It’s the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year, which means it’s time to say goodbye to November. This is the first time I’ve made a list of favorites, but I’ve tried so many new things this month that I think it’s certainly time to write down my faves. Below is a list of some of the awesome things I loved this past month.
FOOD & DRINK
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
- I just bought this two days ago but I’ve gone though about six teabags already. I drank two before bed last night (and they’re caffeine free so I don’t have to feel guilty about drinking them all day.) They taste amazingggg and it really helps me relax before bed. There’s a tiny hint of refreshing mint under the nutty vanilla flavor. Drinking tea has been a part of my nighttime routine for a while now, but this new addition to my collection definitely makes me look forward to my nighttime cup of tea even more.
- Good Thins Chickpea Garlic and Herb snacks
- I randomly decided to try these out because I needed a cracker for a dip and these were on sale. I’m glad I did. I love anything garlic and herb flavor, but these are exceptionally good. And they’re healthier than the average chip or cracker. They’re awesome with a dip or just by themselves as a snack. I’ve (unashamedly) gone through two boxes already.
- Apple Cider Mimosas
- OMG guys. These were AMAZING. I’m not a fan of orange juice in any way shape or form, so I thought I’d try something a little more up my alley. I used Barefoot Bubbly Sparkling Moscato and it’s already so sweet that it blended right into the apple cider. It was like carbonated apple cider. Will definitely be drinking these as long as apple cider is still around!
- Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream
- I was looking for a night cream to start using that would hydrate my skin without making my oily skin even worse. (I’m worried about wrinkles, guys. Never too early to start preparing.) I’m also prone to acne so I needed something light that wouldn’t clog my pores. After reading a few good reviews, I got this cream from Target (also partly because it was on a really good sale.) It’s light and moisturizing and it absorbs almost instantly. Plus it smells so clean without being overwhelming. It’s my new favorite part of my nighttime routine!
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
- I’ve had this for a while but I really started using it this month. It does everything a dry shampoo should do — remove excess oil and add volume to hair. It’s perfect for second-day hair or when you’re in a pinch. It smells so clean and I love using it for a little extra volume. It doesn’t leave hair dry or brittle; it feels completely natural. I’ve gone through almost the whole bottle this month alone!
- “The Year of Cozy” by Adrianna Adarme
- I ordered this book from Amazon a while ago (we’re talking like eight months ago) off of a suggestion and I’m embarrassed to say I just started reading it this month. The book is separated by season with a ton of ideas for recipes, DIY projects, and adventures for all times of year. It’s super inspiring if you’re looking for something creative to do one day. I’ve been turning page after page for each month looking at all the ways to make my house cozy this winter. Book review coming soon!
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- I started with one just to test it, and then I bought three more colors. These are awesome to write with. I always thought I was no good at calligraphy, but these actually make your handwriting turn out like calligraphy should look. There are sooooo many color options. They were about $3 each from my local art store, so not a bad price at all (and they’re available for cheaper in bulk sets!)
Goodbye November, hello December!