Listening to Christmas songs is such a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. When I was growing up, my mom always played this one radio station (it was geared towards older people, lol) and around Christmastime they’d play Christmas songs, but they were always older classics. That’s how I really got hooked on the older songs. To this day, these songs still make me think of Christmas with my family!
5. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra
This song is just such a classic, and it really invokes the Christmas spirit! I can just imagine decorating or Christmas shopping with my family while this song plays.
3. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
2. “Sleigh Ride” by The Ronettes
Another very classic Christmas song that just makes you think of Christmas! Also, it really makes me want to go on a sleigh ride through the snow.
1. Happy Xmas (War is Over) – John Lennon
This is for sure one of my favorite Christmas songs! I love that it really makes you think.
What songs are on your Christmas playlist this year?