First of all, sorry for my absence from Blogmas for the last two days. Working six days straight + having family visit + Christmastime has made me very busy the last few days. I really wanted to post every single day in December, but ultimately, I decided I needed the break for my own sanity.
Today’s post is about The Real Neat Blog Award, which I was nominated for by the lovely The Girl with an Accent. She’s doing Blogmas 2016 as well and she makes a ton of awesome posts about beauty, recipes and her life. Go check out her blog!
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
1. What type of music do you listen to? (genre, artists, bands, etc)
I listen to a lot of indie and alternative music. I’m not a fan of rap or pop music at all. Or really anything that’s come out within the last five years. Some favorite bands right now are Modest Mouse, Coconut Records, and The Wombats.
2. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I would buy a ton of crafting supplies and spend the mornings creating things and journaling. In the afternoons I would going on adventures to parks and rivers and travel to other cities and eat fancy meals and see cool landmarks. To me, having unlimited money also means I wouldn’t have to work every day, so lots of free time!
3. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I would probably visit the 1920s just because everything seems so glamorous! I’d want to attend a Gatsby-esque party. And I love the fashion! I’d totally cute my hair into a bob and wear a flapper dress! But I wouldn’t want to stay there forever — I can’t imagine living through the Great Depression would be fun.
4. If you were president, what would be the first think you’d do?
Probably something environmental. Harsher penalties for littering, or something to protect wildlife or nature preserves or doing more cleanups. We’re destroying our environment and we need to stop before its too late!
5. What does a perfect day look like to you?
First I would wake up early (okay, not that early, but like 8am) and I wouldn’t be tired at all. I’d be refreshed and ready for the day! I’d plan out my day in my bullet journal. Then I’d go for a run outside and then do some yoga. I’d spend the rest of the morning journaling and reading. In the afternoon I’d bake something yummy, and then spend the evening cuddling on the couch and watching a good movie! Yes, I’m 100% a homebody!
6. If could have any career possible, what would it be?
I want to work for myself! My ideal career is to be a blogger and eventually make an ebook or host online classes for creating. Basically I’d love to work from home (or at Starbucks) and be my own boss and not follow anyone else’s rules!
7. What’s your favourite thing to do on the weekend?
I don’t really get weekends since I’m always working. But on my days off, I love to spend time at home just relaxing and recentering myself. Working sometimes ten days in a row can be very draining, so I love to have those quiet moments at home. I also like to go out with friends when I find the time!
My Questions for You:
- What’s one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
- What’s you favorite season and why?
- What tv show are you currently binging on?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- When/why did you start blogging?
I’m looking forward to reading your answers!
PS- If you’re interested in answering the questions and I haven’t nominated you, please do! I’d love to read your answers as well! Just leave me a link in the comments and I’ll check it out 🙂