Succulents are super trendy right now, mostly because it’s an easy way to add greenery to your environment without too much care. They’re also very adaptable and can be planted in virtually any container. So they can look adorable pretty much however you want to plant them.
However — if you’re like me, somehow you still can’t manage to keep your plants healthy and, well um, alive. So, I scoured Pinterest to find the best faux succulent projects so you wouldn’t have to. Without further ado, here is a collection of DIYs that give you the succulent vibe without having to remember to water a single plant. It’s a win win.
1. Felt Succulents from The DIY Mommy
2. Mini Succulent Drink Stirrers from A Kailo Chic Life
3. Crochet Cactus from Paper and Landscapes
4. Watercolor Cactus Painting Tutorial from Inkstruck Studio
5. Faux Succulent Pen Planter from eHow
6. DIY Potted Cactus Cake from Alana Jones-Mann
7. Faux Succulent Wreath from The Happy Housie
8. Chocolate Cactus Lollipops from I Spy DIY
9. Painted Cactus Rocks from Salt and Pepper Moms
10. DIY Cactus Coasters from Diply Crafty
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photos or ideas featured in this post. All projects are linked the original content on the owner’s website. If you wish to have your post and/or photos removed from the list, please contact me or comment and I will happily take it down.
Do you have any other DIY succulent ideas? I’m always on the look out for your comments! Thanks for reading!