Good morning lovely readers. I wanted to share that I have been nominated for two awards by Jena at All-Round Better Me. The awards are the Blogger Recognition Award and the Blog -aholic Award (created by Esme at CookAndEnjoyRecipes.)
First of all, I’d like to thank Jena for nominating me! Her blog is so enjoyable to read and really inspires me to be a better version of myself. I love to read her goals and how she works towards them.
The Blogger Recognition Award calls for a little bit about how my blog started and my advice to new bloggers. I was nominated for this one before, and you can find my previous answers here.
Onto the Blog-aholic Award. From the creator: “The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy).
This award calls for me to share links to my favorite posts on this blog and share three interesting facts about myself.
My Favorite Posts:
- The most viewed post on my blog by far is my DIY Whitening Charcoal Toothpaste.
- I really liked sharing My Favorite Pinterest Accounts.
- My Guide to Instagram Plants took so much research and turned out so pretty!
- Lastly, My Self Care Day always inspires me to take a little extra care of myself.
Three Facts About Me:
- I am a complete tea addict. Basically every time I go to the grocery store I have to pick out a new box of tea to take home. I have amassed quite a collection. I usually drink 2-3 cups a day, whether hot or iced, green, black, white, herbal. I think my favorite tea currently is a green tea with orange and jasmine. It’s so fruity and floral.
- I would be lost without my bullet journal/planner. I’m a die-hard list maker and I need to have everything written down. Without my lists I would have no idea what I should be doing on any given day. Plus it’s very relaxing for me to write out my thoughts every day.
- My dream job is to be a blogger. I’d love to make a living writing and creating content. And the best part is that I wouldn’t have to answer to anyone but myself! I can make my own blog exactly how I want it to be and write about whatever I want to. Plus, I could travel and eat a lot and just call it “working.” 😉
- Abigail at The Freckled Fashionista
- Theresa Marie at Theresa Marie Daily
- Tabi at Busy Bee
- Juli at Blonde’s Tea
- Becka at Wildwood Calling