Goodbye, March! Another month has come and gone, so it’s that time when I share my monthly favorites with you. Here are some of the things I’ve been loving in the month of March:
Health & Beauty
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water – I just tried this for the first time this month and I love it. It really does feel like a breath of fresh air for my skin. It’s perfect throughout the day if my skin needs a little hydration or pick-me-up. You can also use it as an actual toner and rub it in with a cotton pad.
- EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush – I love this brush! I wear a lot of foundation, so having a good brush is essential for me. I previously used cheap ELF brushes, which were fine for about two months, and then they’d just become saturated with makeup and oil. Yes, I tried cleaning them. But they were never quite the same. So far, this brush has not started getting stiff like that yet. The bristles are so soft and blend really well.
- Leuchtturm1917 White A5 Journal – I just switched over to the A5 size down from the Master size. While it’s a ton of getting used to, I’ve been working on my new setup and so far I haven’t really missed the space. My pages are feeling so complete now. Every part of the page has a purpose and it looks more like a journal so far! I’m very happy with this new notebook.
- New Tombow Dual Brush Pens Pastels – I’ve loved these pens for journaling for a while now. They’re great for calligraphy and adding a touch of color to pages. I tend to get new colors based on the season, and these pastel colors are perfect for Spring! Plus, the mint color is to die for! I highly recommend these pens for calligraphy.
- UNUM app – I just recently downloaded this app and I couldn’t be happier! It’s basically a way to organize and edit your Instagram feed. I wanted something where I was able to see how a photo would look alongside other photos before posting it, and this is perfect. It’s great if you’re going for a specific theme or aesthetic on your feed. There are a few editing features also. But the main reason I’m using this from now on is the caption/tagging feature. It allows you to automatically add your frequently used tags onto a photo without having to type them all in over and over, which was my biggest complaint. I’d highly recommend it!
- Waking up early – I’ve never in my life been a morning person. It usually takes a least three alarms and 30+ minutes of laying in bed for me to actually get up in the morning. Since I graduated and have been out of school, I have gotten into a bad habit of just sleeping until whenever I have to get ready for work. But with my boyfriend’s new job that requires him (and therefore, me) to be up and around at 7am, I’ve gotten used to that new schedule. And…I don’t hate it. I feel like I can get so much more done during the days than before. I actually get to eat breakfast. I (sometimes) workout in the mornings now. The mornings are my most productive time, so I can get work done then. It’s not all bad.
- Phone Tripod – I just ordered this from Amazon and it’s amazing. I wanted it to be able to take journal videos more easily but it’s really useful for everything. It’s like a more socially acceptable version of a selfie stick. You can bring it to the beach, to a theme park, or wherever you’re going where you want pictures of everyone. It’s so small that it can easily fit in a purse. The legs are flexible so it can really be placed anywhere, even wrapped around a pole! And it’s so cheap, it’s worth a try. I would highly recommend.
LET’S BE FRIENDS:
This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you!) if you decide to purchase any products through the links provided. Don’t worry, I only link to reputable websites with products I know and love! Thank you for supporting my blogging dreams!