Hello everyone! I was recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by two lovely bloggers! First up I was nominated by Janah at Wander Summer. Go check out her blog where she writes a ton of cool beauty posts and even posts some of her own poetry! Secondly I was nominated by Hayley at Nevermore Girl. Her blog is about pretty much everything, and I love her inspirational daily quotes! And also, a thank you to Okoto for creating the Mystery Blogger Award!
Onto the post!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I love plants! I’ve recently gotten into gardening and I have a mint plant, lavender, and lots of flowers! I’ve even started moving some plants inside to add to the decoration in my home.
- HGTV is my guilty pleasure. I love watching House Hunters and the decor shows! I often have in playing in the background while I’m journaling or writing blog posts.
- I think peanut butter and jelly is the worst combination that has ever existed! How do people like it?!
Questions From Janah
- What’s the story behind your blog name? There isn’t really a notable story behind my blog’s name. It was actually the name of my tumblr account long before it was this blog. I wanted to include “notebook” in the name because I thought of my blog as kind of a place where I write down stuff that matters to me, like a notebook!
- What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower? I have never been a person to sing in the shower. However, in the car, I will sing my lungs out. Probably anything catchy that has a good beat (and I know all the lyrics to!)
- What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse? Raid the mall to collect all the supplies I would need! And not to mention all the cute clothes!
- Name the first thing that comes to your mind when hear the word misogyny. Feminism… and this new t-shirt I want that says “Girl Power” (link)
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest), how good are you at Internet Slang? LOL IDK. I would say that I’m a 2. I’m a millennial so I was part of the generation of people that basically invented internet slang. I know all the classics, but I can’t give myself a perfect score because the kids these days are just coming up with all new words and I can’t keep up!
Questions From Hayley
- Why did you choose to blog? I’ve always always wanted to have a blog. After many failed attempts in the past, I finally decided to start one day and I stuck with it. I had graduated college and wanted to start doing something to start my career in content creation!
- What is your dream vacation and why? I really want to visit Greece because all the pictures look so beautiful! Those cities in the hills right on the water are gorgeous and filled with history, and the food is so delicious!
- Have you read the Hunger Games? If you have, then what is your favorite character? If you haven’t read the book, then just ignore this question. Haven’t read it! Instead I’ll tell you my favorite character from Harry Potter, and that’s got to be Sirius Black!
- Do you like to bake/cook? I love to cook and bake! Creating new recipes is one of my favorite things to do. I hope to write a cookbook one day.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you at typing? I don’t want to brag, but I’m pretty good at typing! I’d probably give myself a 7 or 8. My most recent typing test I took I got about 65 words per minute.
My Best Posts
- What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
- What’s your zodiac sign and do you think it suits your personality?
- Are you more of a morning or night person?
- What’s one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
Jordyn at The Obsession Begins
Friederike at The World of Fritters
May at Forever and Everly