So I recently made the decision to try to be dairy-free (at least some of the time.) I wouldn’t say it’s going great so far, but I’ve been trying and being more conscious of the foods I eat and their ingredients. I’ve been trying to scope out some good recipes to try and I thought I’d share some with you guys!
These honestly sound so good, so I hope you enjoy and maybe even decide to try some for yourself!
- Coconut Lime Chicken from A Saucy Kitchen
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Sugar Dish Me (with dairy-free Ranch)
- Grilled Salmon Salad with Corn Salsa from Hidden Valley (swapping the ranch for a cilantro lime vinaigrette instead, like this one from Dessert Now Dinner Later.)
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken from Jenn’s Farm Table
- Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken from Stockpiling Moms
- Ginger Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry from Fox and Briar
- Paleo Short Ribs with Garlic and Rosemary from My Natural Family
- Pasta Salad with Corn, Bacon, and Buttermilk Ranch Dressing from Simply Recipes (with a dairy-free ranch and/or a vinaigrette)
Do you have any awesome dairy-free recipes to share with me? I’m super excited to get started today on being dairy-free!