Hello guys! I try not to post award posts toooo often, so I’ve been collecting quite a few for a while now! I want to say a huge thank you to each and every person who has nominated me! You all know the drill, so let’s get right into it!
The Starlight Blogger Award
I was nominated by Simply Megan Joy for this award quite a while ago (sorry!) but I really appreciate it because I haven’t received this award yet! This award has three questions for everyone to answer, as well as three questions asked by each nominator.
- Thank the nominator and add a link to their blog in your post.
- Answer Caroline’s 3 original questions as well as the three new questions your nominator has given you.
- Choose your 6 favorite bloggers and notify them of their nomination! When choosing your nominees, think of “the light emanating from the stars” – the blogger who truly touches your soul with their work, the ones who are a light to you – a true Starlight Blogger.
- Include the logo of the award in your blog post. Also, never alter the logo photo or change the three original questions.
1. If you could describe or picture your inner soul, how would you describe it? If I had to picture it, it would probably be in a floral pattern!
2. What are you working on right now? Growing my blog into something that could actually be a plausible business at some point in the future.
3. What is your creative dream project? Writing and creating a cookbook plus some other lifestyle/craft books!
4. If you were designing the perfect house, what would it look like? I don’t think I have enough space here to describe everything I want in my dream house (can you tell I’ve thought about it a lot?) The most important thing would be for it to be full of light with lots of windows and light colors! Also I really want french doors that lead onto a nice big patio with a big garden and an upstairs office/loft!
5. Would you rather be inspired or be inspiring? This is a really tough question! I love to inspire others (basically why I started blogging) but I feel like I can’t do that if I’m personally not inspired. I am a very creative person by nature, so if I wasn’t inspired I don’t know if I would be able to live the life I want to! So I’m going to pick be inspired, I guess?
6. What is the most inspirational food to you? Inspirational? Hmm. This is completely random but I’m going to go with a pie! I’m picking this because I feel like it can be really simple or completely challenging to make. You can go the easy route with store-bought crust and filling. Or you can make everything from scratch, make your own lattice crust and make it really fancy. I guess it’s inspiring to choose to make it yourself and customize all the elements! Does this make any sense?
The Mystery Blogger Award
I was nominated for this award by two different awesome bloggers! First was Jordyn at The Obsession Begins and secondly by Remnants of Wit. Thank you ladies for nominating me, and you should all go check out their lovely blogs!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Mention 3 things about yourself
- Share a link to your favorite post of yours
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 3 people
- Ask 5 questions, including one weird or funny
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am obsessed with Chick-fil-A (American fast food restaurant specializing in fried chicken) I eat there wayyy more often than I should, especially for breakfast! My go-to order is a classic chicken biscuit and a vanilla iced coffee.
- My least favorite chore is folding/putting away laundry. I don’t mind actually washing/drying it. But once it’s done I leave it sitting in a pile in my bedroom for weeks. My boyfriend gets so mad at me, but I literally can’t bring myself to hang up all my clothes!
- I have seven ear piercings! I just bought a bunch of new earrings that I’m super excited about (hello, rose gold!) Let me know if you’d be interested in seeing a post about them/general piercing tips and care, because I’ve been thinking about doing one!
MY FAVE POST:
A post all about My Aesthetic! Looking at it just relaxes me and it feels like me in photos!
QUESTIONS FROM JORDYN:
1. During what time of day are you most productive? Definitely morning! I love to get things done before noon and I feel like everyone is up and being a distraction! The quiet of the morning with a cup of coffee is such a lovely time to sit down and get some work done. I’m slowly trying to convert myself into a morning person.
2. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I’m grateful for my parents! (Happy Father’s Day!) I talked to them on the phone for over an hour today and it was really nice. They’re always so supportive and help guide me through the tough things!
3. If you were a dog, what would you be and why? Wow what an interesting question! I think I would be a Pomeranian because they have such beautiful coats and they’re so small but sassy! I feel like that describes me pretty well!
4. What song is currently playing in your head? It’s a little embarrassing, but currently its Malibu by Miley Cyrus. It’s really catchy and I don’t agree with it, but it’s actually kind of good!
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be? I actually think about this a lot! Without question, it would be the power to know EVERYTHING! Seems silly, but wait! Imagine if you lost your favorite ring, you’d know exactly where it is! What if you were able to know in exactly how many minutes your mom would be home. Or you could instantly know the source of your stomach ache. It seems like it would solve pretty much every problem!
QUESTIONS FROM REMNANTS OF WIT:
1. What’s your favorite thing you’ve posted on your blog? I’m going to pick the same post as up above when I said my favorite blog post, My Aesthetic. I really liked picking the photos for it and arranging them in a nice way!
2. What is one thing that you are glad someone forced you to do? Can’t think of anything specific, but I’m sure there are a ton of things my mother forced me to do that made me who I am.
3. Strawberry jam, grape jelly, or orange marmalade? None of the above! I actually really hate jellies!
4. Name one activity (sports, music, etc) that you are terrible at. Definitely sports! I’ve never liked them and never had a desire to try to be good at them.
5. If you could wipe one fast-food chain off the face of the earth, what would it be? This has no grounds in logic, but Burger King! I remember eating there once when I was little and they put mustard on my hamburger (which I hated at the time) and it ruined the food for me forever!
The Lottery Tag
I was nominated by Janah at Wander Summer for this cool new tag created by Natalie. The ideas is: Imagine you won the lottery. There is no set sum of money – it could be $100 or $100m dollars – let your imagination run with it. All up for interpretation. Tell us what you would do with that money, and then tag a couple of your blogging friends to do the same.
I think with the money I would buy a house on the beach, like right on the beach overlooking the water. I would go on a bunch of trips to all the places I’ve always wanted to go, and blog about all the experiences without worrying about an actual job. Oh and I would get a dog!